Crosswater’s Medical Information Network (MIN) offers innovative and integrated healthcare marketing, patient and employee engagement, and alternative revenue digital and traditional media solutions for medical practices and hospitals.
In today’s highly competitive and regulated healthcare environment, marketing to existing and prospective patients and staff, patient engagement along the entire care continuum, and sourcing alternative revenue channels are now major priorities.
MIN helps meet these challenges with practical and affordable solutions that can be tailored to specific needs and budgets.
MIN offers these distinct advantages:
- Retain and increase patient market share and recruit and hold employees with customized content and programming in multiple languages that brand and promote your business, not others
- Spotlight all of your healthcare capabilities and services, and not competitors
- Humanize and build patient bonds and confidence with personal profiles of your doctors and staff
- Undertake social media campaigns with coordinated messaging at both virtual and physical locations
- Target and reach patients and employees 24/7 to any digital device at any location
Audio networks | Digital Signage | Traditional media (TV/radio)
On-Hold & Voice Prompts | On-Line | Mobile
- Reduce liability risk and demonstrate compliance with the ability to track, monitor, and record patient and employee adherence to pre-and-post operative protocols and educational requirements
- Access an extensive library of patient education courses on-line
- Provide accredited professional education courses for nurses and pharmacists
- Deliver creative and fresh programming that captures patient attention, influences patient behavior, and bolsters patient involvement, satisfaction, and ultimate outcomes
- Offer alternative sources of additional revenue through advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Crosswater productions include commercials and programs for recognizable clients like:
Cleveland Clinic | Blue Cross/Blue Shield | Catholic Medical Partners
Buffalo Medical Group | Independent Health | Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Info-Surge | UB Orthopaedics | Catholic Health System
With Digital Signage, including video and static images, third party content such as news, weather and sports can also be mixed with the branded programming. Programming is flexible and can be scheduled to air in one location, or multiple locations. It can be directed to:
Waiting Area Screens | Patients’ Rooms | On-Line | On-Site At Home
Cafeterias | Employee Lounges | On-Mobile | Social Media
Having been involved in video shoots since the early 1990’s, I can tell you that this was one of the most productive in which I’ve ever been involved. Our patient education TV System will be the best and most professionally done among all health care providers. I am sure of that. This will be something of which all of us will be very proud. Your team is the best I have ever worked with. I just emailed one of our administrators that Crosswater takes as much pride in this project as Joe and I do. A terrific team effort.
Buffalo Medical Group, retired Marketing Director